Big Teal Elephant

Big Teal Elephant
What did you call me?

Monday, November 9, 2015

Who Says You Can't Teach an Old Dog New Tricks......

It just takes a little longer, Ok?   I want to learn how to make those videos you find all over you tube that have clips from movies or tv shows and are put to music.  I'm reasonably sure I just need the proper software to do it.  Also, I am very concerned about copyrights.




I have created my first Aidan slideshow for the fan girls known as Aidan's Maidens.  I have been collecting pictures from all over the net for some time now and it's virtually impossible to know who is really the person who took the picture - for instance, on an image search, you can see the same photo several times and they each have a different credential on it.  In regards to the song I used, I actually went to the artist's website and sent an email asking if it was ok if I use it.  I haven't heard back yet, but if I do, and they say NO, I will take my vid down and try to find a new song (that won't be as good mind you - lol)  BUT... until then, I give you my 2 minute 49 seconds masterpiece or beginner's effort depending on what you know about these things. :-)  You can make it full screen, but it really fuzzes it up.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Step right up and spit it out!