Big Teal Elephant

Big Teal Elephant
What did you call me?

Friday, October 2, 2015

Save a Horse...ride a cowboy - YeeeeHaww!




The other day, traveling in the car somewhere, I started thinking about how I would love to do a remake of The Magnificent Seven and naturally, who would I cast as my cowboys?  Don't ask why.... the mind moves in mysterious ways as usual.  You wouldn't believe the kind of sh*t that keeps me awake at night.  Anyway, I digress...  who would I cast as my cowboys?   Anyone who knows me well, can probably guess. LOL

Here's my cast and now you have to imagine them in a cowboy hat !

Aidan Turner

Colin Firth

Sean Bean

Gerard Butler

Hugh Jackman

Nathan Filion

Jason Momoa



Now it has to get filmed in a hurry before they all get to old - or it could be The Geriatric Seven  LOL   In reviewing this list, I see I have spanned the globe - Ireland, England, Scotland, Canada, Australia, and America.  How diverse of me!

SO...... who would YOU cast as your cowboys? 

5 comments:

  1. So just your usual harem guys? :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The most current one anyway! lol What about you?

      Delete
  2. George Clooney? Oh, umm, no. That would make the movie Oceans 13. (g) Oh, for the old geezer, how about Jeffrey Dean Morgan? Even though his character was dying, he was one of the few, if not only, believable cowboy in Texas Risng.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually thought seriously about Clooney and Jeffrey Dean Morgan. Both of them would make great cowboys!

      Delete

Step right up and spit it out!